Happy Friday, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I was hostess this year, so I spent most of my day in the kitchen. I just love holiday cooking and baking, so it was perfect. I whipped up several Thanksgiving favorites: Sweet Potato Casserole with Praline Topping, Homemade Cranberry Sauce, and my Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Cranberries, and Pecans with Balsamic Vinegar to name a few! As I was preparing everything, it hit me that Christmas is right around the corner…Yikes! So, I started to think about what special presents I could get for my friends and family. I have so many friends in the triathlon community and I got a lot of support from them as I trained for Ironman Lake Placid. This is a great time of year to show my appreciation, so I came up with a list of Holiday Gift Ideas for the Triathlete.
Holiday Gift Ideas for the Triathlete
1. New Wave Swim Buoy Caps and Goggles– The silicone swim caps from New Wave Swim Buoy are the BEST!!! They are very durable, comfortable, and stay in place on your head while swimming. A swim cap and goggles from them would make a great stocking stuffer for the triathlete in your life.
2. The Barshack Custom Made Protein Bars– They are custom made gourmet protein bars that you can choose your ingredients. So, you literally get to select everything that is going to go into the bar you order, which is awesome! The other fun thing is that you get to name the bar as well. This would make an amazing surprise gift for a friend or loved one. Imagine opening a box of protein bars with all of your favorite ingredients with your name on it? I know I was thrilled to get mine with the name of my blog on them!
3. Running Tank Top from Her Tribe Athletics– Isn’t this tank top the cutest? I love the design and it is super comfy too! I was so excited to discover the humorous and motivating line of athletic clothes by Her Tribe Athletics. Her Tribe Athletics clothing are owned and designed by Meg, a passionate runner and yogi. Her main goal when creating this line of athletic apparel is to make affordable, comfortable clothes that fit women all of shapes and sizes. Anything from Her Tribe Athletics would be a great gift to give or receive!
4. Onuki Wireless Headphones– These are simply the best wireless headphones I have ever had! They are sweat-proof and water resistant making them perfect for use while running. The eartips are comfortable and there is up to 9 hours of play time when fully charged. Any runner or triathlete would appreciate opening up a pair of these on Christmas!
5. Sparkle Athletics Running Shorts– I am in love with these Pineapple Running Shorts from Sparkle Athletics. They are so fun to wear, perfect for running, and would make an excellent gift! In fact, anything from Sparkle Athletics would bring a smile to your favorite runner’s face on Christmas Day!
6. Kudos Coaster Plus– How awesome is this coaster from Kudos with my Ironman Lake Placid medal in it? I don’t know about you, but I never knew what to do with my race medals. So, when I came across these drink coasters that I could display my favorite medals in, I was so excited! These coasters would be the perfect stocking stuffer for your favorite runner or triathlete. I love that they are customizable too! You can add your medal and they come with several background colors to choose from too. They are not only perfect for race medals, but you can add just about anything to them for display! Check out their website <HERE>.
Would you like one of these fabulous coasters for your self? Enter the giveaway here!
So Tell Me…
How was Thanksgiving? Have you started your Holiday Shopping yet? What will you buy for the Triathlete in your life?
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a Great Weekend!