The viral Tik Tok Pasta Recipe is all over the internet! This inspired us to make our own version. We came up with this delicious Baked Feta Pasta Recipe. This easy dinner is made with bow tie pasta, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. It is packed with flavor and takes just 30 minutes to prepare!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases.
What ingredients do I use for the Feta Pasta Recipe?
There are just six ingredients in this Tik Tok inspired pasta. Here is what you will need to make it:
- 2 cups bow tie pasta
- 8 ounce block of feta cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Looking for more easy and delicious dinner ideas? Give these reader favorites a try:
How do I make Tik Tok Pasta?
This recipe is incredibly simple, but the combination of flavors is rich and decadent. There are just a few steps to prepare it.
Step 1: Add feta and vegetables to baking dish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray, then place the block of feta cheese in the center. Next, surround the feta with cherry tomatoes, sliced mushrooms and thinly sliced red onion. Drizzle olive oil over ingredients in baking dish.
Step 2: Bake the cheese and vegetables, prepare pasta
Next, place the baking dish on the center rack in the oven. Then, bake for 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. While cheese and vegetables are in the oven, prepare pasta according to package instructions.
Step 3: Remove from oven and combine
Remove the baking dish from the oven, then mix together cheese, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and onion until well combined.
Step 4: Add pasta to baking dish
Add the cooked bow tie pasta to the baking dish, then stir until pasta is well coated with cheese. Serve warm and enjoy!
This feta pasta recipe can serve as a meal all by itself. However, if you would like to serve something alongside it, give this Italian Salad Recipe or Caprese Salad with Spinach recipe a try. If you are looking for an adult beverage to pair with this quick and easy dinner, Sangria with Vodka may hit the spot!
Can I store the pasta?
This feta pasta recipe is pretty addictive, so you may not have any left! However, if you do happen to have leftovers, they can be stored in a covered container for up to 3 days. It can be reheated in the oven or microwave. If you use the oven, make sure to cover it with aluminum foil while it is reheating.
Are there any variations for the Feta Pasta Recipe?
Besides being very simple to make, this recipe is also versatile. There are a number of ways it can be changed up! Here are some ideas to give a try:
- Pasta: Change up the pasta! Use shells, ziti or pappardelle in the dish.
- Cheese: While the feta adds a lot of flavor, goat cheese or Boursin cheese would work well too.
- Vegetables: Give different veggies a try, bell peppers would be great. Spinach or peas would also be tasty, but if you choose to use those, add them to the pasta water during the last minute of cooking instead of baking in the oven with the cheese.
- Olives: Some sliced black or green olives would make a terrific addition.
Easy Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups bow tie pasta cooked
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup button mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place feta cheese in the center of the baking dish and surround the feta with whole cherry tomatoes, sliced red onions, and sliced mushrooms. Then, drizzle with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake on center rack in the oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- While cheese, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms are baking, prepare bow tie pasta according to package instructions.
- When vegetable and cheese mixture is done baking, remove from oven and mix until well combined.
- Add cooked pasta to baking dish and mix well until pasta is coated with feta cheese.
- Serve warm and enjoy!