Looking for a great way to use up that leftover Thanksgiving turkey? Try making these crowd pleasing Turkey Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls! They are quick and easy to make and the entire family will love them.
It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here! I sat down over the weekend to plan my menu. As I was deciding what favorite holiday dishes to serve up, the thought of turkey day leftovers came to mind. Typically, there is always some extra turkey after everyone has eaten, so I started to think of some ideas to put it to use. I always make a Turkey Chili recipe. Last year, we had a lot of turkey leftover, so I made a pot of the chili with some of it. Then, I made these delicious Turkey Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Turkey Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
Making the Turkey Sliders is super easy and there are just eight ingredients in this recipe. You will need:
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Cream Cheese
- Cranberry Sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Worcestershire Sauce
How do I make the Turkey Sliders?
Start out by preheating the oven to 350 degrees and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, beat together the softened cream cheese and cranberry sauce in a medium bowl.
Next, use a large knife and cut the entire block of Hawaiian rolls in half.
Spread the cranberry-cream cheese mixture over the top half of the rolls.
Place the sliced turkey on the bottom half of the rolls.
Then, carefully place the top half of the rolls back on top of the bottom of half. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. Brush the butter mixture on top of rolls.
Pop in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven when the cream cheese begins to melt and top of rolls are golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
Can I add anything else to the Turkey Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls?
Yes, absolutely! Get creative and use whatever else you might enjoy. If you are not a fan of cream cheese, you could just use the cranberry alone. If you do not like cranberry sauce, omit that and add your favorite sliced cheese on top of the turkey.
How should I serve the turkey sliders?
These Turkey Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls make a terrific appetizer or pair well with a soup for dinner. In fact, I served them up last year with my Turkey and Black Bean Chili recipe.
Turkey Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 12- count package sweet and buttery Hawaiian rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 pound turkey sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Using a large knife, cut the entire block of Hawaiian rolls in half.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top half of the rolls. Place the sliced turkey on top of the bottom half of rolls. Carefully place the top half on top of the turkey slices.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk to combine, then spread the mixture over the top of the sandwiches.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the cheese begins to melt and the top of the sliders is golden brown.
So Tell Me…
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Will you be hosting dinner this year? What is your favorite way to serve up leftover turkey?
Thank you so much for stopping by. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
PIN IT HERE