- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 5 Tbsp of Butter, softened
- 2 tsp of grated Lemon Rind
- 1/2 Cup of Honey
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Grated Lemon Rind
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat Sugar, Coconut Oil, Butter, and Lemon Rind with Mixer until fluffy.
- Add Honey, Lemon Extract, & Egg and beat until combined.
- In separate bowl, whisk together both Flours, baking powder, and salt until blended.
- Add Flour mixture, alternating with Yogurt to Sugar mixture and mix until combined.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto lined baking sheets or sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove cookies to wire rack to cool.
- Whisk together Powdered Sugar & Lemon Juice until combined.
- Brush Icing on warm cookies.
- Top each cookie with a sprinkle of the Lemon Rind.
So Tell Me…
Did the holidays sneak up on you or are you right on schedule? Do you enjoy holiday baking? Have you ever tried using coconut oil in place of butter for baking or cooking? Have you tried making a gluten free version of a favorite recipe?
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a great week!
Looking for some quick and easy recipes for the Holiday Season? Check out these recent posts!