Tantalize your taste buds with this incredible Cucumber Mint Water with Strawberries! It’s an ice-cold refreshing drink that will get your senses energized and tastes excellent too. Fresh cucumbers, juicy strawberries, and mint leaves infused in water is so refreshing that you will enjoy every sip!
We all know that water is literally one of the very best and most essential drinks you can ever consume. However, it can get a little BORING sometimes, right? I do drink a lot of water, and I try to steer clear of sodas and processed drinks as much as possible. But sometimes I want something with some extra flavor and not just a glass of cold ice water. If you can relate, then I am confident you are going to love everything about this Cucumber Mint Water with Strawberries! It’s naturally sweetened from the berries, and the mint and cucumber go so well together.
If you have trouble getting your kids to drink enough water, don’t worry, you aren’t alone. But, we need to keep encouraging them to drink because their bodies are growing so quickly and with all the activities they are in, they need to stay hydrated. Giving them water with strawberries and cucumbers is a fantastic way to encourage them without making it seem daunting.
If you enjoy fruit infused drinks, and in the mood for an adult beverage I’ve got some great recipes for you too! Cranberry Lemon Iced Tea with Rum, Strawberry Basil Cocktail, or a homemade Fresh Strawberry Margarita are easy drinks to make and enjoy while relaxing. Hey, you can’t drink water all the time, right?
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
WHAT DO I NEED TO MAKE CUCUMBER MINT WATER WITH STRAWBERRIES?
All the ingredients in this fruit infused water are fresh, healthy, and delicious! You only need 5 things, and you can make a glass for one person or an entire pitcher to sip on all day. Let’s have a peek at what you will need:
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Ice Cubes
Kitchen Items Needed:
HOW DO I MAKE CUCUMBER MINT WATER WITH STRAWBERRIES?
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONE GLASS:
Place the cucumber slices, strawberries and fresh mint in a glass. Top with ice. Add cold water and enjoy!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONE PITCHER:
Place the cucumber slices, strawberries, and mint sprigs in the pitcher. Pour water into the pitcher. Place it in the refrigerator to allow the flavors to infuse. I recommend anywhere from 1 – 8 hours. The longer it sits, the more flavor you will get. Serve with ice and enjoy!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DRINKING FRUIT INFUSED WATER?
There are so many reasons why drinking fruit infused water is beneficial to your health. It aids in digestion, maintains body muscle tone, and assists the brain to work efficiently. It also helps burn fat by making sure the kidneys & liver are functioning optimally. Studies have also shown that drinking water not only keeps you hydrated; it can help control your appetite.
CAN I USE FROZEN STRAWBERRIES?
Oh, absolutely, you can use frozen strawberries! If you are fortunate to find a great deal on frozen fruit or you like to freeze fresh fruit, it’s perfect for this infused water. Frozen fruit will taste just as fabulous as fresh, and you really probably won’t notice much difference between the two.
IS IT OKAY TO USE DIFFERENT FRUITS?
When making this cucumber mint water, you can absolutely swap the strawberries for other fruits. Or use a combination of various fruits. Here are some of my favorites:
- Berries – Blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries are all amazing in this water. Speaking of berries, be sure to check out my Triple Berry Shortcake too.
- Citrus Fruits – Lemons, oranges, and limes would all be wonderful choices. If you love lemons, try out my Easy Lemon Shortbread Squares. Yum!
- Kiwi – I always enjoy some good old kiwi! It’s so refreshing and flavorful too. If you are a fan of kiwi, taste my Kiwi Mango popsicles for a fun surprise.
SO TELL ME…
Do you drink lots of water, or is it a struggle? Have you tried any kind of fruit infused water? Will you follow the recipe exactly or add in extra fruits?
Thank you so much for stopping by. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a great week!
Cucumber Mint Water with Strawberries
For one glass:
- 3 slices of cucumber cleaned
- 4 - 5 fresh mint leaves washed (or a sprig if you prefer)
- 3 strawberries cut in half or quarters
- Ice cubes
- Cold water
For a pitcher:
- 1 small cucumber cleaned and sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh mint washed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries cut in half or quarters
- 10 cups of water enough to fill your pitcher over half-way
Instructions For One Glass:
- Place the cucumber slices, strawberries and fresh mint in a glass
- Top with ice
- Add cold water and enjoy!
Instructions For One Pitcher:
- Place the cucumber slices, strawberries and mint sprigs in the pitcher.
- Pour water into the pitcher.
- Place it in the refrigerator to allow the flavors to infuse. I recommend anywhere from 1 - 8 hours. The longer it sits, the more flavor you will get.
- Serve with ice and enjoy!