*This post was sponsored by Avitae Caffeine Water as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Happy Friday, I hope you have had a great week! Per usual, it has been a busy one here. Last week I went to visit family in Pennsylvania and returned just in time to participate in Ironman Maine 70.3. The weather was beautiful for the race and I had a blast doing it (more on that coming soon). Then, my kids started back to school this week, so I scrambled a bit to get them ready for the big first day! One of my goals once Summer ended was to get back into blogging regularly. It has been a while since I have done a Friday Five post, so I thought I would kick off my blogging reentry with one! This week I am sharing Five Benefits of Caffeine Consumption.
It’s no secret that I love my daily dose or 2 of caffeine! So, I was thrilled to learn that there are some great benefits to what I once thought of as a guilty pleasure. Check out these Five Benefits of Caffeine Consumption below.
Five Benefits of Caffeine Consumption
1. It can lift your spirits!- Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant, so a moderate dose of it can boost your mood. In fact, it has even been associated with a reduction in risk for depression.
2. Rise and Shine- I do love a caffeine boost in the morning, but it is not just a daily habit. Caffeine helps increase alertness by imitating a molecule in the brain that is responsible for making us sleepy. By mimicking this particular molecule (adenosine), it blocks it’s effect leaving people to feel more alert and awake.
3. Increased Attention Span- Caffeine is known far and wide for helping to increase our ability to pay attention. However, all in moderation, as there can definitely be too much of a good thing…otherwise know as the “jitters”!
4. Enhances Athletic Performance- The right dose of this commonly used substance has been associated with improved athletic performance.
5. Memory Booster- Some recent research shows that caffeine can help improve certain types of memory, especially when it comes to straight forward information, such as a grocery list.
I do enjoy my morning cup of java, but I like a refreshing afternoon “pick me up” too! I have to admit that I used to occasionally reach for a diet soda, but this Summer I discovered Avitae Caffeine Water. Avitate Caffeine Water is a healthy alternative for hydration that has a natural caffeine boost in it. It is made with purified water and natural caffeine derived from green coffee beans. Of course I love that it has zero calories and zero sugar! There are several great flavors to choose from and they also have sparkling water as well. My favorite is the sparkling raspberry lime! The caffeine amounts vary from 45 mg (equal to half a cup of coffee), 90 mg (equal to a whole cup of coffee), and up to 125 mg (equal to a cup and a half of coffee). You can check out their website by clicking <HERE>.
Check out where you can find this refreshing beverage <HERE> and get a coupon for a FREE BOTTLE of it by clicking <HERE>. You can also buy Avitae on line and get 30% off your purchase by using code: 30AVITAE2018 at checkout (expires 9/15/18).
So Tell Me…
Did you know there were all these great benefits to caffeine? What do you reach for when you need an energy boost? What flavor of Avitae Caffeine Water would you like to try: Raspberry Lime, Strawberry Guava, Tangerine, Black Cherry, Blackberry, Pomegranate Acai, or Berry Kiwi? Or would you go for the unflavored version?
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a Great Weekend!
#GoAvitae #IC #Ad