I’ve partnered with Blue Diamond® as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. Check out these Tips for Creating the Perfect Holiday Platter!
The holiday season is just getting started. I love this time of year as I get to spend time with friends and family that I do not see often at seasonal parties. As much as I love baking and cooking for these events, sometimes I find myself short on time. When time is limited, I enjoy putting together a festive holiday platter. It is quick and easy to do, but can be a very pretty display of fruit, vegetables, nuts and cheeses. Check out my Tips for Creating the Perfect Holiday Platter!
Tips for Creating the Perfect Holiday Platter
I like to include something for everyone on a holiday platter. This includes foods that are sweet, savory, salty and spicy. Then, I arrange everything decoratively on a large platter. It can be done last minute and typically takes less than half an hour to assemble.
What kind of foods are good for a Holiday Platter?
As I mentioned above, a little of everything from different flavor profiles. Here are some ideas:
- Sweet: A variety of fresh and dried fruit works great!
- Savory: This can include different types of dips, cheeses, and veggies.
- Salty: Think crackers, pretzels, and unique olive blends.
- Spicy: My favorite! I love adding spicy nuts like Blue Diamond Snack Almonds in Sriracha, Wasabi & Soy, and Salt and Vinegar.
How do I arrange a Holiday Platter?
I like to arrange the items in a festive and fun way! However, I tend to keep items that pair well together beside each other like cheese and crackers. It is important to cut up the items into bite sized pieces so they can easily be picked up an eaten. I do like to use different shapes of fruit, veggies and cheese. Then, I separate the spicy items into small bowls and place them on the platter surround by vegetables.
Holiday Party Platter
- Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds
- Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy Almonds
- Blue Diamond Salt and Vinegar Almonds
- Blue Diamond Pecan Nut-Thins
- Blue Diamond Almond Hint of Sea Salt Nut-Thins
- Blue Diamond Almond Cheddar Cheese Nut-Thins
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese Cubes
- Mild White Cheddar Cheese Cubes
- Pepper Jack Cheese Cubes
- Dried Orange Slices
- Baby Carrots
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Bell Pepper
- Green Bell Pepper
- Kiwi Fruit
- Cut up fruit and veggies into bite sized chunks, slices, or pieces.
- Put almonds in small serving bowls.
- Add decoratively on a platter and serve!
Where do I find the spicy Blue Diamond Snack Almonds?
The Blue Diamond Snack Almonds can conveniently be picked up at Walmart. The roasted and seasoned almonds with a mouthwatering twist are the perfect addition to a holiday platter. It is a great way to enjoy the flavor of raw almonds while getting all of the nutritional benefits they contain. These almonds are certified by the American Heart Association as a Heart Healthy Food as well.
Toys for Tots
The Blue Diamond Snack Almonds are a product I feel good about buying! It is the holiday season and time for giving. Blue Diamond will be donating a portion of it’s sales to Toys for Tots.
So Tell Me…
Do you have a “go to” dish you take to holiday parties? What is your favorite item to include in food platters? Have you tried the Blue Diamond Snack Almonds at Walmart? Which flavor would you try or do you already have a favorite?
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Happy Holidays!
#UpgradeYourHolidays #BD #ad
PIN IT HERE