Fall is in full swing and I am enjoying all of the wonderful vegetables that are being harvested from the garden. Butternut Squash is a Fall favorite. This week I am sharing my favorite recipes featuring this beloved variety of squash.
1. Fall Harvest Salad: One of my favorite salads from A Whisk and Two Wands
2. Butternut Squash Carrot Soup: I love soup when the weather cools down and this recipe from Fairyburger is Fabulous!
3. Butternut Squash Veggie Hash: I love this vegetarian entree by The Chocolate Runner Girl
4. Candied Butternut Squash: This sweet side dish from Sinful Nutrition is a family favorite and also a hit at Thanksgiving!
5. Spiced Apple, Pumpkin (or Butternut Squash), & Sausage One Pan Dinner: I love quick & easy one pan meals and this recipe from A Real Food Journey is simply amazing!
6. Butternut Squash Sage Risotto Balls with Lemon Honey Drizzle: Looking for an elegant appetizer or side, check this wonderful treat out from Nutritioulicious.
7. Butternut Squash and Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies: We can’t forget dessert! These cookies from So Much to Make are a must try!
We hope you enjoy the Sunday Fitness and Food Link-up! Please link-up with any food or fitness posts you would like to share and pass along the link to other bloggers. We just ask that you link back to the hosts, myself and my co-host Ilka and check out the other posts in the link! Also, feel free to add the badge below to your post by copying and pasting the code in the box under our badge. Have a great week and thank you for joining us!
|Grab the Badge Below!|