*This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of GOPO. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
Happy Friday and welcome to the Friday Five! I am slowly getting back into training and increasing my running mileage, which has been great! However, I woke up this morning with some old familiar cricks and stiffness in my muscles and joints, which made me think of the importance of joint mobility. Our joints are like hinges in our body that need to be “oiled” for optimal functioning. Let’s just say mine felt like that creeky door to the attic this morning! As I slowly moved to loosen them up, I began to come up with a plan to keep my “hinges oiled” better.
5 Ways to Improve Joint Mobility
1. GOPO Rosehip with Galactolipids Joint Support Supplement: The first thing that came to mind was getting back into the routine of taking a daily supplement to help support long term cartilage care and joint mobility. My favorite supplement is the GOPO Rosehip with Galactolipids Joint Support Supplement , which can be purchased at The Vitamin Shoppe, Vitamin World and online. The key ingredient is the galactolipids that occur naturally in the rosehips. This all natural ingredient helps the body with mobility and flexibility by supporting healthy collagen formation, maintaining healthy connective tissue, and reducing fatigue associated with aging joints.
2. Joint Mobility Routine: A joint mobility routine is something that can be done briefly every day to prevent stiffness. I do mine after getting out of bed in the morning and I focus on these major areas: shoulders, neck, upper and lower back, hips, knees, ankles and wrists. I start at the top with my neck and slowly turn it side to side, then up and down. Next, I move to my shoulders and do slow shoulder rolls and arm circles and work my way down through the rest of my body in a similar manner to loosen everything up.
3. Healthy Diet: A diet consisting of healthy whole foods is essential to maintaining healthy joints. Load up on green leafy vegetables, fresh fruit, and lean protein to prevent your “hinges from creeking”!
4. Drink Up!: Water that is… Staying properly hydrated will help keep your joints lubricated. How much water? Aim for half your body weight in ounces each day, so if you weigh 150 pounds, be sure to drink 75 ounces of water daily.
5. Exercise: Daily exercise that includes stretching and strengthening your muscles will help support joint health. It will also help to maintain a healthy body weight, which will put less strain on your joints.
Would you like to try out GOPO Rosehip with Galactolipids Joint Support Supplement? Comment below to enter for a chance to win one of three vouchers for a free bottle of this amazing supplement ($29.99 value).
So Tell Me…
Do you wake up with stiff, creeky joints? What do you do to maintain healthy joints? Have you ever tried GOPO Rosehip with Galactolipids Joint Support Supplement?
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a Great Weekend!