This post is sponsored by Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt and Kefir and all opinions are my own
Happy Friday, I hope you have had a great week! School is back in full swing for the kids and all of the extracurricular activities have started. I have been on the run getting everyone to where they need to be each day! Even though it is busy, I do love this time of year. The only thing I do not like is the chaos that can ensue in the morning while everyone is rushing to get to school and work. One way I minimize this is by planning out breakfast the night beforehand. Check out these Five Tips for a Quick and Easy Breakfast.
Five Tips for a Quick and Easy Breakfast
1. Plan Ahead- This is a BIG one at my house, especially for the kids! I plan before bedtime what we will have for breakfast the next morning, that way I can start to prepare it while they get ready for school.
2. Prepare Items in Advance- This goes hand in hand with “Plan Ahead”. Anything I can get ready the night before will save me time during the morning chaos. For example, if I am making smoothie bowls, I get the blender out and slice up the fruit and veggies before bedtime. So, in the morning I just throw it into the blender.
3. Gear Up to Eat on the Go- Sometimes the best set plans go awry! I always keep items on hand for eating breakfast on the go, such as yogurt, nuts, kefir, and granola bars.
4. Keep it Simple- As wonderful as a big fancy breakfast can be, I save that for the weekends! A simple smoothie bowl packed with fresh fruits and greens is a speedy, yet healthy way to the start the day.
5. Double it Up- Some breakfast items work well prepared in large batches, like oatmeal! Make a big batch that can be warmed up in the morning. You can mix up the meal each day by adding different fruits or yogurts to the dish.
Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt and Kefir
One of my favorite ways to enjoy a quick and easy breakfast for myself and my children is by eating Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt or drinking Wallaby Organic Kefir. The delicious whole milk Aussie Greek yogurt is produced in small batches and made with premium organic ingredients. I noticed a pleasant difference in taste the first time I tried Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt. The flavor is mild, yet decadent! I pack it every day in my kid’s lunch boxes for school too . My daughter’s favorite is the Aussie Greek Vanilla Bean and she adds fresh berries to it for a special treat. My son prefers the Aussie Greek Blueberry all by itself. I love eating it all by itself too, but I also enjoy making smoothies and smoothie bowls with it. Check out my favorite smoothie bowl recipe using Wallaby Organic Aussie Greek Vanilla Bean Yogurt. It is perfect for breakfast or anytime of the day!
Berry Blast Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
The Wallaby Organic Aussie Greek Yogurt is the key to making this the most delicious and decadent smoothie bowl! I sneak in a cup of spinach too and the kids don’t even notice!
To Make: Add 1 cup of Wallaby Organic Aussie Greek Vanilla Bean Yogurt, 1 cup baby spinach leaves, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1/4 cup blackberries, 1/2 banana, and 5 ice cubes. Blend together, pour into bowl (or glass), add favorite toppings and serve!
So Tell Me..
Do you have any tips for a quick and easy breakfast? Do you experience morning chaos at your house too? Have you ever tried Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt or Kefir? If you would like to give it a try click <<<HERE>>> for a $1.00 off coupon when you purchase any Three (3) Wallaby Aussie Organic Greek Yogurts.
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a great weekend!