Happy Friday, the weekend is almost here! Phew…so glad that this work week is coming to a close. I’ve had so many different projects due over the past few days, which is definitely a good problem to have for a blogger! However, it has left me a little short on time for exercise. I have been trying to make the most of each workout as they have been less than my norm due to my time constraints. Also, since I am #notironmantraining ( my new favorite Instagram hashtag), I have been mixing things up with pilates, yoga, trail running, etc. I have been having fun trying out some Fabulous Fitness Fashion too, which has inspired this week’s Friday Five post!
Fabulous Fitness Fashion
This week I am sharing five Fabulous Fitness Fashion items that I have discovered over the past year.
1. The HC 18 Kit by Smashfest Queen– How could I write a post about Fabulous Fitness Fashion without including my beloved favorite brand of triathlon gear? I love every triathlon kit ever made by Smashfest Queen, but this HC 18 kit is the BOMB!!! It was created in honor of superstar triathlete Haley Chura. I was thrilled to wear it this Summer at Ironman Lake Placid. I struggled so much that day on the run course. However, the numerous compliments I got from the athletes and spectators that day brought a smile to my face during some dark moments out there. BONUS: I had ZERO chaffing after this event because of how well made the kit is…that is an absolute first for me!
2. Unicorn & Rainbows 2-in-1 Pocket Running Shorts– How cute are these shorts by Sparkle Athletics? They are not only fun and colorful, but super comfy too! My favorite things about these fancy pants are the yoga waistband and the FOUR pockets in them.
3. Lily Trotters Compression Sleeves– I am a huge fan of wearing compression sleeves or socks for recovery after long workouts. I discovered the Lily Trotters brand this Summer while training for Ironman Lake Placid and fell in love! They are very comfortable, but also compress well. These blue candy stripe sleeves are my favorite!
4. Reebok Fast Flexweave Running Shoe– Recently, I discovered these super cute running shoes and fell in LOVE with them! They are lightweight, durable and provide stability. My favorite thing about them is that they are fashionable as well! They are a solid running shoe with precise cushioning and a strong flexible structure on top that you can wear with gym clothes or jeans.
5. Her Tribe Athletics Tops – Sometimes, you just have to have a good sense of humor when it comes to training! And YES, Sometimes Swearing does Help! 🙂 I was super excited to discover the humorous and motivating line of athletic clothes by Her Tribe Athletics. Her Tribe Athletics clothing are owned and designed by Meg, a passionate runner and yogi. Her main goal when creating this line of athletic apparel is to make affordable, comfortable clothes that fit women all of shapes and sizes.
Would you like to win a fun top from Her Tribe Athletics? Enter here and one winner will be selected next Friday!!
So Tell Me…
Do you like Fitness Fashion? Or are you more low key about workout clothes? Do you like bright and colorful? Or is black where it is at?
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a Great Weekend!!