These Chocolate Strawberry Dessert Sticks are perfect for Valentine’s Day! They are easy to make with brownies, strawberries, marshmallows, chocolate and sprinkles. It is a fun holiday treat to make with kids and they are also great for a school party.
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn a commission on qualifying purchases.
What do I need to make the Chocolate Strawberry Dessert Sticks?
These brownie dessert kabobs are very easy to put together with just a few simple ingredients. Here is what you will need to make this dessert stick recipe:
- Brownies: You can either make a simple boxed brownie recipe or buy them at the store, whatever you have time for! If you do make them, make sure to allow them to cool completely before cutting them into squares, so they do not crumble.
- Strawberries: Make sure to get large, ripe strawberries to make the kabobs.
- Chocolate Almond Bark: I used bark for this recipe, but you could also use any kind of melting chocolate to drizzle on top of the strawberry brownie kabobs.
- Marshmallows: Make sure to get large marshmallows to make this Valentine’s Day dessert.
- Sprinkles: I used Wilton’s Valentine’s Sprinkles to top the dessert sticks. I love the quality and variety they offer, plus it is super easy to order Wilton’s Sprinkles right from Amazon.
- Bamboo Skewers: Make sure to use Bamboo Skewers because they will not split or splinter. You could also use thin metal skewers.
How do I make the Strawberry Brownie Kabobs?
This dessert kabob recipe is super easy to make in just a few simple steps. Here is what you will need to do to prepare them.
Looking for more dessert ideas for Valentine’s Day? Check out these reader favorites:
Step 1: Add strawberries, marshmallows and brownies to skewers
Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Layer the strawberries, marshmallows and brownies on the skewers as pictured below. Start off with a strawberry, then add a marshmallow, next add a brownie square, and finish with another strawberry on the end. Place skewers on the baking sheet.
*Pro Tip: If you are using homemade brownies, cool them completely in the pan, then place in the freezer for 20 minutes before cutting them into squares with a sharp knife. This will prevent the edges of the brownies from crumbling when adding them to the skewers.
Step 2: Melt the Chocolate Bark
Melt the chocolate almond bark according to package directions. For best results, transfer melted almond bark to a disposable piping bag. Snip the end and drizzle over the brownie kabobs. Immediately add sprinkles before the chocolate almond bark sets.
Step 3: Serve and Enjoy!
Once the chocolate has set, serve the dessert sticks and enjoy!
How do I store the Strawberry Brownie Dessert Sticks?
These are best served immediately after being prepared. However, if you do need to store them, place them in a covered container and store in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days. Place wax paper between layers of the kabobs.
So Tell Me…
How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year? Do you have a special dessert that you like to make? Have you ever made Strawberry Brownie Dessert Sticks?
Thank you so much for stopping by. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a great week!
Strawberry Brownie Dessert Sticks
- 12 Brownies cut into squares
- 24 Strawberries washed, dried and cored
- 12 Large marshmallows
- 12 Bamboo skewers
- 16 ounces Chocolate almond bark or melting chocolate, such as Wilton's
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Layer the strawberries, marshmallows and brownies on the skewers as pictured below. Start off with a strawberry, then add a marshmallow, next add a brownie square, and finish with another strawberry on the end.
- Place kabobs on baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- For best results, transfer melted almond bark to a disposable piping bag. Snip the end and drizzle over the brownie kabobs. Immediately add sprinkles before the almond bark sets.