This homemade iced coffee is the perfect sweet St. Patrick’s Day drink. It is made with cold brew coffee, Irish cream liqueur and pistachio ice cream. Celebrate the day with a delicious cup of Bailey’s Iced Coffee with Ice Cream!
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
What do I need to make the Bailey’s Iced Coffee with Ice Cream?
- Pistachio Ice Cream: I used pistachio flavored iced cream in the drink for the flavor and color. However, French vanilla is also a great choice in this coffee dessert recipe.
- Sweet Cream: There is just a splash of sweet cream. If you do not have it on hand, half and half or whole milk work well too. Just add a little extra sugar if you have a sweet tooth!
- Bailey’s Irish cream Liqueur: Bailey’s is the gold standard of Irish cream liqueur and that is what I use in this recipe. However, there are several other brands at different price points available that are very good too! Ask at your local liquor store to see what they recommend.
- Coffee: I love Starbucks cold brew, so that is what I used, but any cold brew coffee will work. So use your favorite blend!
- Sugar: Add a little extra sweetness with a teaspoon of sugar, if desired.
- Whipped Cream: Add some delicious whipped cream on top to make this tasty iced coffee drink extra decadent!
- Green Sprinkles: Add a pop of color with some green sprinkles!
Looking for more great adult drink recipes? Check out these reader favorites here:
How do I make the Bailey’s Iced Coffee?
This takes just a few minutes to make! However, if you want to prevent the ice cream scoops from melting right away, it is best to scoop them out and place them back in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours before creating the dessert coffee drink.
Step 1: Start off with ice cream
Add 2 to 3 small scoops of ice cream to your favorite glass or mug.
Step 2: Add Cream and Liqueur
Add a splash of sweet cream (if desired). Then, drizzle in Irish cream Liqueur.
Step 3: Add the Coffee
Next, add the cold brew coffee to fill the cup. If you like it extra sweet, add in a little sugar.
Step 4: Add toppings and enjoy the Bailey’s Iced Coffee with Ice Cream!
Top coffee drink with whipped cream and garnish with green sprinkles if desired.
Baileys Iced Coffee with Ice Cream
- For each 12 ounce cup:
- 2-3 scoops of Pistachio Ice Cream
- Splash Sweet Cream Creamer
- 2 ounces 1 1/3 shot Irish Cream Liqueur (like Bailey’s)
- 8 ounces Cold Coffee
- Sugar to taste for sweeter version (optional)
- Whipped Cream for garnish
- Green Sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Place ice cream scoops in cup.
- Drizzle in creamer and liqueur.
- Fill cup with cold coffee.
- Add sugar if desired.
- Top with whipped cream and green sprinkles.