***This is a sponsored post by Powell & Mahoney, however all opinions expressed are my own.
Happy Friday, I hope you have had a great week! It has been a busy one here with the holidays right around the corner. However, no matter how hectic the month of December can be, it is always my favorite time of year. I love getting together with friends and family from near and far that I do not get to see regularly. I also enjoy entertaining during the Christmas Season! One of my favorite things to do is host a holiday brunch. As I was putting together my menu, I came across a favorite recipe of mine that I had to include: Smoky Bacon Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce. It can be served with fresh boiled shrimp or used as a marinade on seafood, meat, or vegetables.
Smoky Bacon Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce
This Smoky Bacon Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce recipe is a jazzed up version of regular cocktail sauce created with Powell & Mahoney Classic Bloody Mary Mixer. Powell & Mahoney products are award winning and made with all natural ingredients. They are my go to brand when creating recipes or holiday cocktails. I love using it when making the cocktail sauce as it is so quick, easy, and tastes fabulous!
This Smoky Bacon Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce can be served with fresh boiled shrimp or used as a marinade on seafood, meat, or vegetables.
- 1 1/2 Cups Powell & Mahoney Classic Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixer
- 1/3 Cup Vodka
- 1/2 Cup Chili Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Celery Seed
- 2 Tbsp Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Bacon, coarsely chopped...Omit Bacon for Vegetarian Option
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, finely chopped
- Combine Powell & Mahoney Classic Bloody Mary Mixer, vodka, chili sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, celery seed, and horseradish in a medium sized bowl and gently whisk together.
- Add bacon and chipotle peppers and stir until well combined.
- Chill and serve with fresh boiled shrimp or use as a marinade on seafood, meat, or vegetables.
So Tell Me…
What do you like about the holiday season? Do you enjoy hosting friends and family? What is your favorite holiday recipe? Have you tried Powell & Mahoney Craft Cocktail Mixers?
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your weekend and the holiday season is treating you well!. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.
#CRAFTYOURCOCKTAIL #POWELLANDMAHONEY #BETTERTOGETHER #CRAFTYOURHOLIDAY