This post is sponsored by Celestial Seasonings but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend! After a cold and rainy week here in Maine, we finally had some beautiful weather on Saturday and Sunday. It was wonderful to get outside on my bike and go for a long ride. Yesterday, it was even so warm that the kids wanted to make popsicles! I had just made a batch of raspberry iced tea and peach iced tea, so I thought it would be fun use that for the popsicles. We sampled the Raspberry Peach Herbal Tea Popsicles after dinner last night and they turned out delicious!
Yields 12 popsicles
- 6 Celestial Seasonings Country Peach Passion® Tea Bags
- 6 Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger® Tea Bags
- Fresh raspberries and peach slices (optional)
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour over peach tea bags, steep for 6 minutes
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour over raspberry tea bags, steep for 6 minutes
- Add 4 or 5 ice cubes to each tea to cool
- Pour raspberry tea into popsicle molds filling each mold half way
- Drop 1 or 2 raspberries into the molds
- Place in freezer for 2 hours, or until tea starts to freeze
- Place popsicle sticks in partially frozen tea
- Add peach slices (if using them)
- Pour peach tea on top until molds are full
- Place in freezer until frozen
I absolutely love herbal tea! One of my favorite things about Celestial Seasonings Tea is that they are naturally sweet, so there is no need to add any sweeteners. There are also so many flavors to choose from at Walmart I picked up Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger®, Country Peach Passion®, and Jammin’ Lemon Ginger® at Walmart. My favorite is the Jammin’ Lemon Ginger and I enjoy it hot or cold! The kids really like the Raspberry Zinger and Country Peach Passion. They were perfect flavors for the popsicles!
So Tell Me…
Have you ever made herbal tea popsicles? If so, what is your favorite flavor combo? What is your favorite way to drink tea…hot or cold?
Thank you so much for stopping by. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a great week!
PIN IT HERE!