This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DoMoreForYourWholeMouth #ColgatePartner #CollectiveBias
A healthy smile is important for overall health and well being. There are a number of ways to ensure that your smile is bright and beautiful. So today I am sharing my top Five Tips for a Healthy Smile. Check them out!
Five Tips for a Healthy Smile
- Eat Healthy Foods– Maintaining a healthy diet filled with fresh fruits and veggies is a perfect way to ensure that your pearly whites stay white! Include foods rich in phosphorus and calcium in your diet as these two elements are the building blocks for tooth enamel.
- Drink Plenty of Water- Proper hydration is important to maintaining health and wellness for a number of reasons. It aids in digestion, maintains body muscle tone, assists the brain to work efficiently, and helps burn fat by making sure the kidneys & liver are functioning optimally. It is also essential for healthy teeth and gums as it helps flush out food particles and bacteria.
- Avoid Sugary Foods– Foods high in sugar are harmful to tooth enamel. When sugars break down they produce acid that can erode tooth enamel leading to decay. So, try to minimize sweets and sugary soft drinks to keep your smile looking great!
- Replace your Toothbrush Often– The American Dental Association recommends replacing your toothbrush at least every three months. Toothbrushes should be replaced after an illness such as the cold or flu as well to avoid continually spreading the bacteria or virus that caused it.
- Use a High Quality Toothpaste– Toothpastes are not all the same. So be mindful when selecting a brand and choose a high quality toothpaste like Colgate TotalSF Advanced Whitening that does more for your mouth!
I was thrilled to discover Colgate TotalSF Advanced Whitening toothpaste at Walmart. It’s a great value and has all of the essential things I look for when selecting a brand of toothpaste for my family. It fights bacteria on teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums. It also helps prevent plaque, gingivitis, bad breath and tartar build-up. I have had extensive dental work, so I love the new benefit of sensitivity relief! It also has whitening, which is a wonderful benefit for a healthy smile! Right now there is a terrific Ibotta offer to earn $1.00 on one tube or $1.50 when you purchase two tubes of Colgate Total SF
So Tell Me…
What is your favorite way to keep your smile bright and healthy? Do you have any favorite tips to share? Have you tried the new Colgate TotalSF yet? You can purchase it by clicking on the image below:
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a great week!
#DoMoreForYourWholeMouth #ColgatePartner #CollectiveBias