This delicious gluten-free berry blast breakfast bake is made with berries and granola. It is perfect to prepare ahead of time!
Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend! My weekend was filled with early morning Ironman training followed by family time. My workouts have become longer now as my races get closer. On Friday I did a 65 mile bike ride followed by a 30 minute run. On Saturday, I did a 10 mile run on some very tired legs, but it went much smoother than I thought it would go. Then, on Sunday, I finished off the weekend with an hour long recovery bike ride followed by a 3,000 yard swim. Needless to say, I was exhausted by last night and very hungry! I am determined to keep my nutrition in check this training cycle and not eat everything in the house after these big training weekends. So, last night I whipped up a delicious Gluten Free Berry Blast Breakfast Bake made with Back to Nature Gluten-Free Cranberry Pecan Granola.
It turned out delicious and the entire family loved it! Of course, my kids had it with a little vanilla ice cream for dessert. However, in my efforts to eat healthy, I made a lovely parfait with it and layered it with greek yogurt and bananas this morning. It was a great way to start the day and it was filling enough to get me through a busy morning at work.
Gluten Free Berry Blast Breakfast Bake
- 12 Cups of Mixed Frozen Berries, thawed and rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Cups Back to Nature Gluten Free Cranberry Pecan Granola, divided
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 3 quart baking dish with cooking spray and pour in mixed berries.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over berries, then toss to combine.
- Mix in shredded coconut and 2 cups of Back to Nature Gluten Free Cranberry Pecan Granola.
- Spread remaining 1 cup of Back to Nature Gluten Free Cranberry Pecan Granola on top of mixed berry concoction.
- Bake at 350 degrees until berries are bubbling and granola topping has lightly browned, approximately 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
So Tell Me…
What is your “go to” food after a big workout? Have you ever tried Back to Nature Gluten-Free Cranberry Pecan Granola or any of their other great products? How would you enjoy this Gluten Free Berry Blast Breakfast Bake…with a little ice cream like my kids or greek yogurt like me? Are you training for any big races this year?
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.
Have a Great Week!
PIN IT HERE
Check out my last post: Gluten Free Veggie Pizza with Cauliflower Crust