- 2 cups purple cabbage finely shredded
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber sliced and quartered
- 2 cups mixed greens
For Yogurt Herb Dressing:
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ tablespoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
In a large salad bowl, add red cabbage, yellow bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and mixed greens.
Toss ingredients together.
Before serving, pour yogurt dressing on salad and toss again.
Serve and enjoy!
In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, parsley, dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 462mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1053IU | Vitamin C: 99mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1mg