Halloween Witch Chips and Guacamole
A fun Halloween treat of witch chips and guacamole, perfect for a party!
- 5 medium ripe avocados seeds removed and scooped from peel
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- ¼ cup onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro minced
- ½ jalapeno seeds and membrane removed, finely diced (optional)
To Make Witch
- Blue corn tortilla chips for the hat
- 1 black olive cut in half through the middle (for the eyes)
- 1 slice avocado for the nose
- 1 slice red bell pepper for the mouth
- Carrot sticks for the hair
Smash avocado in a large bowl with a potato masher, fork, or pastry blender.
Place remainder of ingredients into the bowl and stir until well combined.
It is best served immediately. ***However, if you make it ahead of time, spread a thin layer of lime juice over the top to prevent avocado from turning brown. Then, press plastic wrap firmly over top and refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to serve, stir the guacamole again until lime juice is well combined.
To Make Witch:
Place the guacamole in the shape of a face in the center of a large plate.
Cut 1 black olive in half and use for eyes.
Place a slice of avocado in center for nose.
Place 1 thin strip of red bell pepper under nose for the mouth
Add carrot sticks on each side for witch's hair
Then, arrange blue corn tortilla chips on top in the shape of a hat.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 473mg | Potassium: 537mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 269IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg