This Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower with Healthy Ranch Dip recipe is a delicious, low carb alternative to traditional buffalo wings. It has all the spicy taste without the grease and fat! It is easy to make and it is a wonderful appetizer for a pizza night, game day or a potluck party!
PIN IT HERE↓
Happy New Year, I hope your year has started off well! I am not big on New Year’s resolutions, but I did make a goal to add more veggies into my family’s diet this year. So, I had a little fun experimenting in the kitchen this week, after my kids asked for some buffalo wings to accompany our weekly pizza night. I was thinking about my recipe for Cauliflower Pizza and Cauliflower Steak…and thought why not? So, I made some Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower with Healthy Ranch Dip. It turned out great and satisfied the need for a bit of spice without all the grease & fat!
You may also like:
Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower with Healthy Ranch Dip
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
What ingredients are in the Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower?
There are 11 ingredients in this tasty recipe:
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Brown Sugar
- Onion Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Sauce
How do I make the Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower?
Start off by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Then, cut up the cauliflower heads into bite sized florets. Place in a large bowl, toss with olive oil and set aside. Melt the butter in a sauce pan and stir in the milk. Pour the butter-milk mixture over the cauliflower and toss.
Next, combine all the spices together in a small bowl. Stir until well blended, then sprinkle over the cauliflower and toss until the florets are all coated. Spread the coated cauliflower florets onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Place in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
After 20 minutes, remove from oven and drizzle Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Sauce over cauliflower. Toss gently to coat and return to oven for additional 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, then garnish with parsley if desired. Serve with chilled healthy Ranch dip and celery sticks!
How do I make the Healthy Ranch Dip?
This is super easy to put together. In a small bowl combine the Dijon mustard, lemon juice, dried dill and garlic powder together. Add this combo to the Greek yogurt. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes, then serve with roasted buffalo cauliflower.
Can I store the Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower?
This is really best made right before it is going to be served. If there are leftovers, they could be stored in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap for 1 to 2 days. However, the cauliflower will lose it’s crispiness.
Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower & Healthy Ranch Dip
- Sheet pan
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 stick of butter - melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sauce
- Parsley for garnish - Optional
Healthy Ranch Dip
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (I use full fat, but if you want to reduce calories 2% or Non-fat is fine!
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse the cauliflower and cut it into florets.
- Drizzle with olive oil and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and mix in the milk.
- Pour the butter-milk mixture over the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic salt, garlic powder, brown sugar, onion powder, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Stir until well blended, then sprinkle the spice mixture over the florets. Toss until well coated.
- Spread the coated cauliflower florets on the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After 20 minutes, remove the cauliflower and drizzle the Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sauce over the florets and gently toss to coat.
- Place back in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes, or until the sauce is thick and the florets begin to lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes on wire rack.
- Serve warm with celery sticks and health Ranch dressing.
To Prepare Healthy Ranch Dip
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Serve with roasted buffalo cauliflower.
So Tell Me…
How is your New Year going? Did you make any resolutions? Have you ever had roasted buffalo cauliflower? Will you give the healthy ranch dip a try?
Thank you so much for stopping by. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a great week!
This post was updated on 1/25/2020 with new pictures and updated instructions.