These maple bacon keto truffles are quick and easy to make! The sweet and salty combo of flavors is always a hit at a party!
I am not a big fan of trendy diets. However, I do love to experiment in the kitchen! So, I have been reading about the Keto Diet and trying out some different recipes. Today I had fun combining sweet and salty flavors to make these Maple Bacon Keto Truffles! They were so easy to make and a big hit with the family.
Maple Bacon Keto Truffles
Here is what you will need to make them:
- Cream Cheese
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Stevia for Baking
In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, cream the cream cheese and butter until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the Maple flavoring, and mix until blended. In a separate bowl, add the vanilla to the Stevia and mix together. Then add it to the cream cheese mixture, and blend well. Place the mixing bowl in the refrigerator for an hour.
While the cream cheese mixture is in refrigerator, cook bacon in pan until done and crispy. Then, place bacon on paper towels to cool and drain grease. Once the bacon is cooled, crumble it up into small bits and place it in a shallow dish.
Remove the truffle mixture from the refrigerator. Taking 1 tablespoon at a time, roll into balls. Then, roll the truffles in the crumbled bacon and place on plate or cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. When all the truffles are rolled, place them in the refrigerator and allow to set up for at least 2 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, place the truffles on a serving plate and enjoy
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 8 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free Maple Flavored Syrup see link
- 2 Tablespoons Stevia for Baking
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 16 ounce Bacon cooked and crumbled into small pieces
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, cream the cream cheese and butter until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the Maple flavoring, and mix until blended.
- In a small bowl, add the vanilla to the Stevia and mix. Then add to the cream cheese mixture, and blend well.
- Place the mixing bowl with ingredients in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Cook the bacon according to instructions. Then, drain on grease on papertowels.
- Let the bacon cool, and then crumble the bacon into small pieces and place in a shallow dish.
- Remove the Truffle mixture from the refrigerator. Take 1 Tablespoon at a time of truffle mixture and roll into balls.
- Then, roll the Truffles in the crumbled bacon, and place on a parchment paper lined dish or cookie sheet.
- When all Truffles are rolled, place the dish or cookie sheet in the refrigerator and allow to set up for at least 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
- When ready to serve, place the Truffles on a serving plate and Enjoy!
So Tell Me…
What do you think about the Keto Diet? Have you tried any Keto Diet recipes? Do you like the combination of sweet and salty flavors?
You may also enjoy:
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- 25 of the Best Green Smoothie Recipes
Thank you so much for stopping by. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a great weekend!