***This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Amazing Grass through my affiliation with Fit Approach. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.
Happy Friday and welcome to the Friday Five! This week I am sharing my favorite tips for incorporating more water into your daily routine. Almost everyone is familiar with the advice that “You should drink 8 glasses of water a day”, but why? Proper hydration is important to maintaining health and wellness for a number of reasons. It aids in digestion, maintains body muscle tone, assists the brain to work efficiently, and helps burn fat by making sure the kidneys & liver are functioning optimally. With all of these great reasons to drink up, it should be easy to get in the H2O our body needs each day. However, something so simple can feel very hard to do at times. Here are 5 tips for getting in your daily water:
5 Tips for Getting in Your Daily Water:
1. Rise & Shine: One of the easiest ways to hit your daily water intake is by tackling it first thing in the morning. Try keeping a bottle of water by your bed & when you wake in the morning, aim for drinking 20 ounces of water before you have your morning coffee or tea.
2. Make Goals: Aim for drinking 1/2 of your water intake by lunch time. This will curb your appetite and also helps prevent having to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
3. Container Matters: Use a bottle that flows easily. This is something that I have learned along the way and it really makes a big difference! I like using a wide mouth container, that I can take big sips from.
4. Carry it Along: Always keep a bottle of water with you to sip on. This is a great way to get in water all day long!
5. Infuse It: This is one of my favorite tips! Plain water can seem boring, so I love to jazz it up by adding Amazing Grass Superfood Effervescent Greens. They come in two flavors: Berry and Lemon-Lime and each tablet contains one full serving of veggies and greens! These fabulous little tablets also contain 100% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamins for C, E, B-1 & B-12. I began using the Amazing Grass Superfood Effervescent Greens 4 weeks ago and have noticed an increase in me energy level! I love adding the Berry or Lemon-Lime tablets to a glass of water mid afternoon for a refreshing break at work. It is also the perfect way to rehydrate after a workout!
So Tell Me…
How do you get in enough H2O? Are there any tips here you are going to try? Have you ever tried Amazing Grass Superfood Effervescent Greens? What flavor will you try first…Berry or Lemon-Lime?
Who Loves a Great Discount & Giveaway?
Me!!! Right now you can get 40% off Amazing Grass products by using the code: SweatPink17 when placing an order. You can also enter my giveaway for a chance to win a supply of Amazing Grass Superfood Effervescent Greens.
Enter Contest Here:
Thank you so much for stopping by! As Always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a Great Weekend!!