Ahhh…it’s that time of year! The weather cools down, we strive to get back into a schedule, days shorten up and we begin to realize Fall is nearly here. I enjoy Fall for so many reasons: it’s my favorite time to run, I love the beautiful foliage here in New England and I look forward to Autumn harvest cooking. One of my favorite ingredients to use is Pumpkin! It was a fluke 90 degrees today in Maine, but my mind was thinking of what I will be cooking over the next 2 months, so I gathered up my cherished Pumpkin recipes to share. Check out these 5 fabulous, flavorful recipes here:
1. This AMAZING Pumpkin Pasta Recipe by the Healthy Helper, I have to admit Pumpkin + Pasta is one of my most treasured combos!!
2. Cookies for Breakfast? Yes, Please! These Oat & Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies are divine!! Check out the recipe at: Food, Pleasure, & Health They may just be your favorite Fall item & they are perfect for breakfast on the run!
3. Soup Season has arrived! One thing I really look forward to when the weather cools down is that soup is back on the menu. I love making this fabulous Pumpkin Soup with Pesto from Little Family Adventure
4. These Pumpkin Maple Blondies are a huge hit with my kids! Check out the recipe at: Coach Debbie Runs
5. My family loves a hearty, homemade breakfast on cool, crisp Fall mornings. These delicious Pumpkin Pecan Waffles with Caramel Syrup from Creative Southern Home always hit the spot!
Can’t Get Enough Pumpkin? Check out these Great Recipes by clicking on the images below:
We hope you enjoy the Sunday Fitness and Food Link-up! Please link-up with any food or fitness posts you would like to share and pass along the link to other bloggers. We just ask that you link back to the hosts, myself and my co-host Ilka and check out the other posts in the link! Also, feel free to add the badge below to your post by copying and pasting the code in the box under our badge. Have a great week and thank you for joining us!
|Grab the Badge Below!|