**I received the product mentioned in this post for free from Reebok. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. #HarmonyRoad @Reebok #Ad
I am a running fanatic and love to try out anything new when it is related to running! A few weeks ago, I was given the opportunity to try out the Reebok Harmony Road Running Shoe. I have to admit, I was very excited for this opportunity, as I had been a big Reebok fan in my past. However, I had mostly worn Reeboks for tennis, so I was intrigued about their new running shoe.
Top Five Reasons to LOVE Reebok Harmony Road Shoes:
1. Comfort: The Reebok Harmony Road shoe is so comfortable, as they are light weight and have a great shock absorption for pounding the pavement. I had a very smooth and balanced experience each time I hit the road in these shoes, whether it was for a 3 mile run or a 13 mile run!
2. Durability: These sneakers are very sturdy and have a high abrasion outer sole for long lasting wear. At first, I thought they may feel bulky because of the sturdiness of the sole, but I found them to be light weight and comfortable!
3. Style: So comfort and durability are the top 2 reasons, but I do like fashionable shoes! I really like the “look” of these sneakers and the “Pacific Purple” color is perfect for my taste! For women, they also come in 2 more neutral colors: Asteroid Dust and Polar Blue.
4. Design: These sneakers have a low-cut design, which allows for freedom with ankle movement. One thing I noticed on my 13 mile run with them is there was no irritation around my ankle or heel because of this design. The last thing I ever want is a blister, so I love this feature!
5. Reputation: Reebok is an American-inspired, global brand that has an excellent reputation in the world of professional and recreational sports. The Reebok Harmony Road is the winner of the Runner’s World 2017 Best Debut Shoe.
Have you ever worn Reeboks? If so, for what sport? Will you try out the Reebok Harmony Running Sneaker? What is your favorite quality in a running shoe? If you would like to learn more about these shoes, CLICK >HERE<.
Thank you so much for stopping by Marathons and Motivation! As always, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.
I am linking up with: