Caesar Potato Salad
Welcome to the Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up! This week I am sharing a Caesar Potato Salad recipe, which is a tasty alternative to traditional potato salad. The recipe serves approximately 12 people & it is quick & easy to make. It's a perfect side salad to take to your Labor Day Celebration or next Party.
Here is what you will need:
-4 lbs of small potatoes ( such as Yukon Gold)
-2 tsp Minced Garlic
-2 tsp of Dijon Mustard
-1/2 Cup of Lemon Juice
-1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-1 Tbsp of Anchovy Paste (**See Below for Vegetarian Alternative)
-1 tsp of Kosher Sea Salt
-1 tsp of Coarse Ground Black Pepper
-1/2 Cup of Diced Red Onion
-1 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes, cut in Half
-1/2 Cup of Parsley, chopped
-1/2 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese
**You can replace Anchovy Paste with 1 Tbsp of Capers or 1 Tbsp of Black Olive Tapenade to make this dish vegetarian.
1. Boil Potatoes until Fork Tender, approximately 20 minutes. Take care not to overcook.
2. Cool potatoes completely and cut into quarters.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together: Minced Garlic, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Anchovy Paste (or veggie alternative), Salt, & Pepper.
4. Add Potatoes to dressing and carefully toss to coat potatoes.
5. Add remaining ingredients: Red Onion, Cherry Tomatoes, Parsley, and Parmesan Cheese. Gently toss again. Add additional Salt & Pepper to taste.
We hope you enjoy the Sunday Fitness and Food Link-up! Please link-up with any food or fitness posts you would like to share (old or new) and pass along the link to other bloggers. We just ask that you limit the links to 3. Also, Please link back to the hosts, myself and my co-host Ilka and check out the other posts in the link & comment on each of the hosts & others that catch your eye! Also, feel free to add the badge below to your post by copying and pasting the code in the box under our badge. Have a great week and thank you for joining us!