Almost everyone is familiar with the advice that “You should drink 8 glasses of water a day”, but why? Proper hydration is important to maintaining health and wellness for a number of reasons. It aids in digestion, maintains body muscle tone, assists the brain to work efficiently, and helps burn fat by making sure the kidneys & liver are functioning optimally. With all of these great reasons to drink up, it should be easy to get in the H2O our body needs each day. However, something so simple can feel very hard to do at times. Here are 5 tips to getting in your daily water:
1. Rise & Shine: One of the easiest ways to hit your daily water intake is by tackling it first thing in the morning. Try keeping a bottle of water by your bed & when you wake in the morning, aim for drinking 20 ounces of water before you have your morning coffee or tea.
2. Make Goals: Aim for drinking 1/2 of your water intake by lunch time. This will curb your appetite and also helps prevent having to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
3. Infuse It: This is one of my favorite tips! Plain water can seem boring, so I love to jazz it up by adding fruits and herbs to it. Some of my favorite combos: Lemon, Basil, & Cucumber or Stawberries & Mint Leaves. I like to place the fruit and herbs in a container, then add the water and let it sit for a few hours so the flavors can infuse into the water.
4. Carry it Along: Always keep a bottle of water with you to sip on. This is a great way to get in water all day long!
5. Container Matters: Use a bottle that flows easily. This is something that I have learned along the way and it really makes a big difference! I was recently given samples of Core Hydration water to try. The bottles are perfect as the spout is large and it is easy to drink several ounces of water at a time. I also love the taste as it is crisp & smooth! The water is purified by reverse osmosis, has a balanced pH that is perfect for our bodies, & is enhanced with minerals & electrolytes. You can check out Core Hydration at: www.corenatural.com You can find Core at these locations.
How do you get in enough H2O? Are there any tips here you are going to try? Would you like to give Core Hydration a try? If so, enter below for a chance to win 12 coupons redeemable for 12 bottles for Core Hydration! The contest will run through next Tuesday, April 26th at 11:59pm. Have a Great Week & Good Luck 🙂
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post as I was provided with samples of CORE Hydration to review through Fit Approach & CORE Hydration. However, all opinions are my own.